The Phalanx Shield i5 PIR greatly enhances First Responder’s and Warfighter’s situational awareness. The i5 comes in wide angle/short range or long range Pencil Beam/”Tripwire” configurations. Either as a stand-alone sensor or coupled with IA’s Phalanx Shield Q5 UGS, the i5 PIR adds improved target detection and sensor queuing capability.
The i5 PIR has an impressive 15+ km line-of-sight direct transmission range to the Tactical Operations Center, as well as complete Cellular, Iridium SBD-to-SBD, 4G/LTE Tactical Network (e.g. Fenix BANSHEE) or MANET Radio based beyond line-of-sight relay/repeater capability. The i5 PIR can be monitored using IA’s advanced Phalanx Shield User Interface, or Cursor-on-Target (CoT) platforms to include ATAK, WinTAK or Raptor-X.
- Increased scalability – 100s nodes
- Improved SWaP/form factor
- Secure encryption
- No cables, external battery packs or separate antennas
- Full integration with the Phalanx Shield User Interface, ATAK & WinTAK
- Replaceable COTS battery
- Wide angle or Pencil Beam “Tripwire”
- Backhaul via Cellular, Iridium SBD-to-SBD, 4G/LTE Tactical Network (e.g. Fenix BANSHEE) or MANET Radio based repeater capability for beyond-line-of-sight
- GPS Equipped