The Underwater Communication Jammers UCJ are designed to jam the communications between:
- Base station and divers
- Command station and its UAV’s
- UAV’s in a network system
The UCJ’s can be used as standalone or be integrated in a system for protection of ports, naval bases and anchor ranks. The jammers are reactive and act on detected underwater signals.
The jammers have a spherical body equipped with wide band piezoelectric multi-element acoustic antennas and emit tonal noise and pulse radiation.
Three UCJ systems are available:
- UCJ-A: Autonomy jammer. It can also be embedded in bottom effectors to counteract anti-effector AUV. The effector power unit can then provide power to the UCJ.
- UCJ-CS: The system consists of passive sonar, surface control station, jammer and cable for communication and power supply. It has three synthesizers. Jammer can be started manually or automatically.
- UCJ-RC: The operation can be remotely controlled at distance up to 3 000 m by the hydro-acoustic system for control of underwater objects AUCS.
All UCJ’s have 12 V DC power supplies, can be stored at temperatures from -30 to + 60 degrees C and operated in temperature from -4 to +35 degrees C.